Sunday, April 10, 2011

Muscle Nog - The Next Evolution of Egg Protein Powders

So I have been promising this post for some time, but I have been buried with trying to get Muscle Nog off the ground. Now that we officially have product and are open for business, I can safely say that it is a commitment of mine to be a frequent blog poster. I sincerely hope I can meet that commitment.

First things first though. I want to introduce Muscle Nog in all of its fantastic glory! (This journey has been interesting in the way that it has panned out, but I know now that had it happened any other way, I would be highly disappointed). Muscle Nog is THE FIRST nutritionally complete, 100% bioavailable, egg white protein powder on the planet. The thing that sets Nog apart from any other egg white protein powder is the process in which it is derived. We use a proprietary process that uses low heat and time to gently caress the water from liquid pasteurized egg whites (can I make that sound sexier?). What we are left with at the end of this process is a nutritionally complete egg white crystal that is fully soluble, fully bioavailable, and shelf stable for 3+ years (it actually could be longer than that...more on this in future posts). It has the same nutritional content as it had in liquid form, which is a claim that NO OTHER egg white protein powder can make. Every other egg white protein powder is created through spray drying. The spray dry process exposes liquid egg to temperatures close to 400 degrees F. Those extreme temperatures kill nutritional and bioavailable components. Spray dry processors will admit that spray dried egg is only 80% bioavailable. So, in essence, you are wasting 20% of your money with any other egg protein powder. That is a FACT and indisputable. Muscle Nog stands alone at the top of egg protein powders and it flat out does its job.

The cool thing (in my opinion) about Muscle Nog is its convenience. Most individuals I know that are looking to lose weight or gain lean mass are consuming eggs in their diet. I have personally been through this routine. Egg white omelets, fried eggs, scrambled eggs, poached eggs, boiled eggs... crack, separate, cook, boil, peel, eat, clean......blah! The routine is a goal killer. The thing that is most difficult when training is to diet properly and eat consistently. The harder and more time consuming something is, the more likely someone is to NOT do it. WELL, Nog eliminates this problem. Every serving of Nog is the equivalent of 5 egg whites...and its freakin delicioso! To eat and clean up after a 5 egg white omelet takes me 15 minutes or so. To drink a Nog and rinse my cup it takes me less than 2 minutes. If that was my daily routine, I'd be saving 79 hours a year. Almost 3.5 days just by changing one simple thing in my regimen. Nog makes sense in both time and nutrition....seriously, how can that be bad?

I started this journey in an effort to make a healthy egg nog (for lack of a better expression), and ended up with something that exceeded my expectations. I was trying to put a new spin on liquid pasteurized egg whites, which I think are a great product in and of themselves, but I realized very quickly that there were some limitations. I realized that having to ship short shelf life liquids across the country and compete in cooler space with Muscle Milk (Pepsi), BSN's SYntha 6 RTD, Worldwide Nutrition, ABB, Gatorade, etc. was just going to be an uphill battle. I realized that asking people to buy 4 gallons of liquid egg whites and to store 3 of them in their freezer was asking a lot of MOST people. I realized that it’s a product that has to be constantly refrigerated or you run the risk of spoilage and bacteria. I also realized that liquid eggs change your body odor and increase gas, and I know it’s not a glorious topic, but drinking liquid egg whites will make you stink. Even despite those limitations I was determined to find a viable solution for improving egg white protein. I knew its value and knew it was the "gold standard" by which every other protein in sport nutrition was judged, but I saw that the "egg industry" was light years behind milk and whey. I pressed forward though and just before I threw in the towel I stumbled upon this process for crystalizing eggs. Its brilliant, its revolutionary, and without question it is the next evolution in egg protein powders. I am proud to pioneer this product into an industry I love. Nog has all the benefits of liquid eggs with none of the downsides. Its light and portable. It does Not need to be refrigerated in powder form. Competing for shelf space in retail locations is a realistic possibility. AND most importantly, Muscle Nog will not make you stink. Getting Nogged will make you a lean mean machine, ready to conquer the world! Drink it at night and your body will stay anabolic for 4-5 hours WHILE YOU SLEEP. It’s a slower digesting protein and extremely efficient. The USDA has labeled egg white protein as "nutritionally complete" and "a high quality protein for human consumption". Egg protein contains all 20 proteinogenic amino acids for protein synthesis. Bottom line is that MUSCLE NOG does a damn good job at aiding the body in fat loss and lean muscle gains. Muscle Nog IS the new standard for egg white protein. It has raised the bar and I personally invite anyone and everyone to Get Nogged. I love this product, I love the industry, I am ready to be a part of some life changes, and this adventure starts NOW!

And just FYI - I have Vanilla (Nilla Nog) and Chocolate (Choco Nog) that are the best tasting powders in the industry. I will soon have a traditional egg nog, nogberry creme, nutty butter nog, nana nog, nilla noglatte, and many other lip smaking flavors. If you have flavor suggestions...let your voice be heard!

3 comments:

  1. What a great plan for a nice output...
    I will surely bookmark this one for my future plans... For more diet plans with great output, just visit this site...

    http://protein-diet-plan.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving the results. You have gain my trust.
    restaurant websites

    ReplyDelete