Thursday, March 3, 2011

NPC 2011 UTAH OPEN

So it looks like I have nailed down a deadline for the launch of Muscle Nog. Now its up to my designer to wrap up some branding material and up to me in making sure I lock in all of my contracts with strategic partners, but none-the-less, the 19th of March is my deadline and I am pushing to be there. With that in mind, I'd like to start gearing this blog in the proper direction and really use it for the platform that I'd like it to be....a soapbox, a sounding board, a community, and a general insight into the mind of all that it is to be "Nogged".

Muscle Nog is more than a product. It's proven history in a jug. Its what science has referred to as "The Gold Standard" in nutritionally complete proteins.

To Get Nogged is more than consuming a product. It's about making history. Creating a mark. A Legacy. It's what our community sees as "The Gold Standard" in bodybuilding and fitness physiques.

Being Nogged isn't only about what you put in, but what you get out! Being Nogged means Strength and Nobility. Commitment. Consistency. Caring and Loving. Giving and Receiving. Teaching and Learning. Humility and Pride. Wanting. Fighting. Burning The Ships. Onward. Upward. Never Giving In, Letting Up, or Letting Go of who you are at the core. But most of all...Being Nogged is about being A Creator. Building. Growing. Never settling. Inspiring. Understanding that your limitations today are tomorrow's baseline.

Throughout this journey I want to share what inspires me. What makes me want to be a better man, a better dad, a better husband, a better business owner, and why I do what I do. I want to discuss the frailties and the strengths of being human. The laughter, the sorrow, the pains, the pleasures.....Life is freakin crazy good...most of the time and my goal is to Nog the World. In short, I want to leave a mark.

1 comment:

  1. i loved reading this and soaking in the energy of your creative visions, charlie! :)

    ReplyDelete